If writing is your passion, then we are here to provide you with a platform for the same. You would need to write blogs on subjects like Home Design, Home Improvement and Interiors. We can assure you that with us, you will be able to get huge number of followers who will not only read your write-ups but also follow them on a regular basis. All that you would need to do is to do your research properly and sum-up all your points and then write them in a flow. You must write them in a way that the blogs appear to be easily readable and comprehensible for the readers. However, we would like to make it very clear that we will not make any kind of financial transaction to the bloggers and their blogs will be posted as guest posts in our site and social media pages, very carefully by us.
If you think it is your cup of tea, please follow the guidelines mentioned here in below. Here you will find all the Dos and Don’ts that you would require to follow:
Please send us a draft that is complete and has a catchy heading. We accept only original document with zero plagiarism. You can take ideas for your topics from the blogs that you have marked for your research, and you can follow the same rhythm. However, what you cannot do is copying from it as it is.
- You need to make sure that there is not even one percent of plagiarism in the content you are creating.
- Use right yet easy English. Make sure you do not use bombastic words. The language should be one that even the laymen can understand.
- The length of the blog has to be 500+.
- Use an impressive heading which is enough to understand the entire blog. Also add sub-headings into it. The sub-headings are good to make the blog easily understandable.
- You can use bullet points to explain the idea of the blog. It has been found that readers prefer going through the blogs more which have bullet points into it.
- You can add images in the blog. Make sure the images are not copyrighted.
- Add your author-bio in which you have to mention your previous experience.
Elements to Include in Author-bio
- Your previous experience.
- Your forte.
- The type of write-ups you write (e,g. Articles, Blogs, Features, Short stories, etc.).
- Links of your previous write-ups that are published.
- Links of your blogger site (if you have any).
- Links of your social media pages where you have shared your write-ups so far.
Grounds on which we can Reject the Blog
- If we find it copied from other blogs and site.
- If the images are copyrighted.
- If the content has number of grammatical mistakes.
- If the length is too short.
- If it is already published in any site or social media pages.
- If it breaches any of the guidelines mentioned above.
Want to contribute? you can email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org