There is hardly anything that is as refreshing as taking a bath in the shower after a long day at work. It rejuvenates us and leaves us feeling composed yet energetic. However, cleaning up the bathroom after taking the shower is where it all goes downhill. All that refreshment disappears in a minute and you find yourself toiling to clean up after yourself.
Cleaning up the bathroom after hitting the showers can be quite frustrating. You need to clean up the walls the floors and everywhere else because of the water sprays. However, by installing shower screens, you can leave the bathroom directly after taking a bath because you don’t have to clean anything up. They act as a wall and prevent water from escaping the shower area and from spraying everywhere inside the washroom. Also, there are various kinds of shower screens that you can experiment with to suit the style and the décor theme of your washroom. From patterns to quality of material – shower screens are available in various shapes and sizes today.
Shower Screens in your Bathroom
There are a hundred reasons for which one should install a shower screen in his or her bathroom. The more important reasons have been explained in detail below:
- Glamour – There is no denying the fact that there is a certain aristocracy about shower screens. The moment you walk into a washroom and see a shower screen, your entire idea of the bathroom and the house itself changes. In fact, your idea about the person changes because people with taste always have shower screens in their bathroom. It adds grandeur to the washroom if the right style is chosen.
- Privacy – If you install a shower screen and use a curtain of sort, you can create some privacy in your washroom. This allows two people to share the washroom at the same time. That way, both of you can save up on a considerable amount of time. You and your partner can share the bathroom at the same time while maintaining your privacy all the way through.
- Spillage – Spillage containment is one of the main concerns when it comes to showers. It becomes really hectic to clean up the entire bathroom after a refreshing and rejuvenating shower. If, however, you have a shower screen installed in your bathroom, you won’t need to do that. The only thing that you will need to clean up is the shower screen and that too only occasionally.
Types of Shower Screens – Get the One that Meets your Requirements
There are more than a few different types of shower screens available in the market today. You can choose one according to your taste and preference. You can think about what will go well in your bathroom and choose accordingly. Some of the more common types are as follows:
- Framed shower screens – These are extremely popular because they provide complete enclosure. These are the shower screens that can be found in a household that is occupied by a family.
- Frameless shower screens – If you are looking for a minimalistic, sleek and elegant look then this is the right choice. Frameless shower screens are not as sturdy as the framed ones, but they are definitely much more classier and appealing.
- Semi-frameless shower screens – These shower screens are the perfect balance between endurance and class. Sophisticated as they are, they have sturdy frames that are not as wide and evident as framed shower screens.
- Sliding door shower screens – Shower screens with hinges tend to be a little risky to use. However, the ones with sliding doors are extremely class and the risk of glass shattering is reduced by a considerable percentage.
Remembering the above information at the time of installing shower screens can turn out to be extremely helpful for you. You’ll be able to put thought into your needs and pick out the right one, according to your needs.